Vertex Lifts Nepal has been established as Lift supplier and service provider in Nepal.
Vertex Lifts Nepal is scaling new horizons of achievement by catering to various needs of diverse commercial and Industrial sectors.
We are into start-to-end business right from the conceptualization to the operational stage. We bring to you the 100% inspected & tested elevators from India and china (collaboration with Japan) thus guarantee you a 100% smooth transit .We assure timely deliverables and great customer satisfaction in this era of vertical growth.
When you think of Vertex Lifts Nepal you think of quality, reliability and affordability. We provide end- to end elevators and escalators solution to our clients- from design, supply and installation to maintenance and modernization.
To each of our valuable clients, we are a trusted partner throughout the lift cycle. We believe in technology driven growth and incorporate the latest development mechanisms in all our work.
- Purpose: To be a leader in the Elevator Field by providing enhanced products, services, relationship and profitability.
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Goals: Regional expansion in the field of supplier and develop a strong base of key customers.
• Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
• To build good reputation in the field of elevator and manufacturer, assemble elevator locally in Nepal.
Scope of Work:
Vertex Lifts Nepal supply, install & provide maintenance service regularly to our customer as well as elevator consulting. The company undertakes all maintenance duties for the product which is supplied by us.
The Company expects to reach the desired profits in the first year and does not anticipate serious cash flow problems. We believe that the average profitability per month for the first 3 years will be sufficient. However, we have current trying to borrow from the Bank also. Most of the company’s liabilities come from management investment.